Accu-Spec Inspection Services, PC

Tom Maides
865-453-9965
accuspecinc@gmail.com
400 Park Road Sevierville, Tennessee License Number #57
View: 139
Hit: 118

Accu-Spec Inspection Services

Why Use Accu-Spec for your next Home Inspection in the Knoxville/Sevierville Area?  Because In An Industry Where Experience and Education Count, You Can Count On Accu-Spec Inspection Services to Deliver Information You Need and You Can Trust!  You Deserve The Best Home Inspection!

Just Give Us 1% of Your Confidence and We’ll Earn the Other 99%
We are the oldest Home Inspection firm serving Sevier County, TN and Jefferson County, TN (founded in 1993) and one of the oldest in the greater Knoxville, TN area. We are the only inspection service in Sevier and Jefferson County, and one of only a few services in the Knoxville area, that is operated by a former Municipal Building Inspector. Accu-Spec provides quality Home Inspections, Commercial Building Inspections, energy efficiency testingMold TestingInfrared Camera Scans and other environmental testing services to buyers of new and existing homes, building owners, home builders, property managers, community organizations, code officials, architects and others.

 

“Hi Tom- Very thorough, professional and awesome inspection report!  I am very impressed and appreciative of your efforts.  Thank you so much for doing our inspection, especially on such short notice.  I will indeed recommend your services to anyone I hear that is need of this service.  Have a wonderful day!”  – Melanie PanettaCosby, TN

 

“Just wanted to let you know I really appreciate you going through our house the other day. I appreciated the attention to detail and professionalism you displayed. We’re looking at selling our home and it was extremely valuable to hear of potential problem areas in our house that we needed to address before putting it on the market. I can sleep easier knowing that I’m not going to run into any last minute trouble when we close.”

– K. Hungate, Dandridge, TN

 

“Tom did a wonderful job inspecting a property we were interested in purchasing in Sevierville. He was thorough and took the time to explain each item. We were given alot of valueable advice and tips during the inspection process. Tom found things that in the long run, could have potentially cost us thousands of dollars had we not had him inspect the property. He was knowledgeable and very professional. He arrived to our inspection, on time. We would definitely use Tom and AccuSpec again in the future and would highly recommend him to folks we know. Thanks Tom!”

– Dave Porowski & Barbara Schley